SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fret King Elise Gordon Giltrap Mk1

Red. Mint condition. This is a seriously well-made guitar, with fretwork better than a lot of custom shop guitars that I've owned. I've installed a Duncan P-rail in the bridge with a pull tone pot so you can switch between the P90 and series humbucker modes. This makes for a seriously versatile guitar - for starters the the P90 is a better match with the neck P90 than the standard PAF is, and the series humbucker is rich and beefy - easily good enough for all types of metal. Tonally this guitar is everything you'd expect it to be.

I'm selling it for a couple of good reasons: Firstly I simply cannot stand the body shape - I'm a strat/superstrat player and the bound body edge irritates the bejesus out of my forearm. I just cannot rest it in the way that I like.  Secondly as I barely play guitar at all anymore it's hard to justify it just sitting there. I've just separated from my wife and moved to a tiny house, so it's basically never going to get played as I have a lot to do, so it might as well go.

Although I've owned it for many years it's had no more than a few hours of playtime, the plastic film is still on the cavity cover, and with a dust off it could pass for a new guitar.

£600 as is. £500 if I reinstall the stock PAF. Any trial or inspection is most welcome, I'm near Wellingborough.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom