SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold. FS Huber Piet - price drop - now £2,850

What's Hot
mavthelabmavthelab Frets: 28
edited November 2022 in Guitars £
For sale is my much loved Nik Huber Piet.

Photos here:
https://imgur.com/a/Q8e44Nq

Its stunning, light, versatile, crystal clear and in very good condition with very very minor buckle rash (which it took me three look overs to see).  Not gigged, home studio use only.  Featured in Guitar magazine, which I will include.

Collect from Ashford in Kent, is a bargain £3,050 - now £2,850.  Would post for £30 at buyers risk.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks for looking.
1reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• mavthelabmavthelab Frets: 28
    Bump for the hot weekend!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • You need to add some details and photos
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Ok, here goes.

This is a stunning Nik Huber Piet in Sunburst in mint condition.  Very light, versatile guitar, built by a master luthier at the top of his game.

I bought it off a fretboard user.  Not sure how I can tag that in but I will try to get him to do that.

Winning "Editors Choice" in Guitar Magazine (look online, and see the included video), I will include the copy of the magazine with the review in.

Clear, resonant, with bags of sustain, and the awesome mastery bridge.  This guitar will inspire you on a playing journey that you won't expect, but will absolutely love!

Nik Huber and his team of world class luthiers have been taking the boutique world by storm. Hand crafting immaculate guitars using the highest quality materials, they have gained a reputation for insane attention to detail and flawless construction.
    Nik named The Piet after his son, which in my mind says it all.  Designed for finesse and power, its beauty is in the traditional simplicity of its design. 
    The Maple neck feels great underhand, with a 25.5" scale length, it's a modern design with a real vintage heart. The East Indian Rosewood fingerboard looks great and feels ever better. The Sterling Silver ring inlays look truly stunning, perfectly complementing the aesthetic. every element of this guitar has been considered to the highest level. Loaded with a Mastery bridge and tremolo you can layer up some beautiful textures with a flawless intonation and pitch return.
    The Piet features a Harry Häussel Goldfoil style P-90 at the bridge and a single coil at the neck, these pickups are beautifully dynamic and provide great clarity. With a Master Volume and Master Tone paired with a 3-Way Switch you can really sculpt this beauty to your own personal tastes.
    This Piet is a true powerhouse, offering premium tone and monster clarity. This guitar is a real show stopper.
    This has only been played in my home studio and I am very reluctantly downsizing my collection and will be genuinely sad to let this go, but hope it goes to a good home.

There is a very slight buckle mark on the back of the guitar, it is imperceptible in most light, and took me a third look over to notice it.

Happy to answer any questions, please check out my reviews.

Thanks for looking.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    The body is Okoume, which why it is so light and the flame it gives off is truly magnificent.  Plays like a dream.

I’m struggling to do the pictures thing but you can see them on reverb, where you can also check out my reviews. 

I’ve been a net accumulator of (I think) fairly interesting gear but am now trying to downsize a fairly big collection starting with this.

any questions just ask.

Thanks 
  • richierichie Frets: 90
    Hi
    happy to verify this guitar is legit, as I sold it to the poster and bought it new from Peach in 2020. Its the sunburst review model from the Guitarist 10/10 review that is available on the internet. The other model from that review was bought by Dave Burrluck who wtote the review. Seller is also 100% reliable and a great guy to deal with, we have traded several guitars and amps and are friends. Great guitar!!

rich
  • AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 987
    And it looks like this

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    That’s the one!  Thanks Albert.
  • Bump!
  • I can definitely vouch for @mavthelab - very good buyer when I sold my two rock to him and he is a very genuine guy, and was generous in lending me some gear to use on my channel for a while. Reliable and great communication throughout
  • Wow.
  • Bump and price reduction to £2,950.  
  • Bump.
  • Now £2,850.  We are in bargain territory now folks.
  • Now sold.
  • Wanted to post that I bought the Huber Piet from mavthelab. Couldn’t resist after seeing it. Happy to share the seller was a pleasure to deal with, nice and genuine guy. Thanks!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks Jon, pleasure to deal with you.  Hope you enjoy the Piet (I’m sure you will,
    it’s great!).