Tony Sirico aka Paulie Walnuts

What's Hot
MagicPigDetectiveMagicPigDetective Frets: 3031
edited July 2022 in Tributes
Sonny….. now Paulie. Played such a memorable character in Paulie Walnuts, in one of the finest televisual dramas there has ever been (The Sopranos). Pine Barrens being the high point.. guy was an interior decorator!  

RIP Tony
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7207
    One of the best characters in possibly the best show of all time .  I am jealous of anyone who hasn’t seen the show because they get to enjoy it watching it for the first time whereas I’m on about my 5th time round.

RIP 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • SRichSRich Frets: 763
    RIP Paulie

…..somewhere there’s a cat staring intently at a photograph of you.

Commendatore!

"There's things I want, there's things I think I want 
    There's things I've had, there's things I wanna have" 
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    RIP Paulie. Great character in a superb show. 
  • BlueStratBlueStrat Frets: 966
    One of the best characters in possibly the best show of all time .  I am jealous of anyone who hasn’t seen the show because they get to enjoy it watching it for the first time whereas I’m on about my 5th time round.

RIP 
    Genuinely never seen a single episode, maybe it’s about time I did
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133

RIP 

Agree.

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri, absolutely amazing character, and also was a joy to watch him play, Tony Tagliano, In Lillyhammer, alongside his old Sopranos pal, Stevie Van Zandt.

• VimFuegoVimFuego Frets: 15544
    great performance, I hated the character and kept wishing he'd get his comeuppance. Never was there anyone deserving of a damn good whacking than Paulie. 

I'm not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me.

• CMW335CMW335 Frets: 2053
    VimFuego said:
    great performance, I hated the character and kept wishing he'd get his comeuppance. Never was there anyone deserving of a damn good whacking than Paulie. 
    I’m the opposite. Agree he done some awful, awful things such as murder an elderly woman in cold blood and deserved to die but the genius of The Sopranos is you find yourself rooting for these terrible people. Can’t think I ever actively wanted to see Paulie killed off, no way!!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5025
    MikeS said:

RIP 

Agree.

Paulie 'Walnuts' Gualtieri, absolutely amazing character, and also was a joy to watch him play, Tony Tagliano, In Lillyhammer, alongside his old Sopranos pal, Stevie Van Zandt.

Yes, that was a pleasure to watch that particular part of the series. I can't put it any better than Con did above. RIP Tony - thanks for providing lots of entertainment and being so damn good at what you did.

Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • danodano Frets: 1594
    Interior Decorator !

RiP Paulie

3reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • boogiemanboogieman Frets: 12383
    BlueStrat said:

RIP 
    Genuinely never seen a single episode, maybe it’s about time I did

You definitely need to watch it, seriously it’s one of the best tv drama series ever made.  
  • Danny1969Danny1969 Frets: 10424
    He was a great actor and apparently a bit of a mobster in his pre acting career  .... having been arrested 20 odd times for various things. 

I love this clip, Paulie on snakes 

www.2020studios.co.uk 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom