SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Fender Japan 90's Jazzmaster '66 RI CIJ P-Serial Three Tone Sunburst - SOLD

What's Hot
edenfield99edenfield99 Frets: 349
edited March 19 in Guitars £

Fender Japan Jazzmaster
Lovely guitar. Pickups were replaced with Fender Pure Vintage 65s and the wiring with a loom from James’ Home of Tone. No case. (£725)

Collection only…although I’m prepared to travel to meet up in a dodgy car park/service station

I can email more photos if you would like to see more. Cat and straps are not included but Billie will be happy to accept head bumps and neck scratches if you come to collect and I’ll make you a brew.

1978 Ibanez Artist 2635
Jazz box heaven. Really good condition except for there’s no pickguard as in true ibanez fashion it decayed, there’s some discolouration of the pickups because of the noxious fumes given off from this. Pickups are Barenuckle Mississippi Queens. Original case. (£1200) SOLD 

Vintage47 Mini
5W amp with an oval speaker. https://www.vintage47amps.com/The-Mini/ 
Sounds awesome. Great condition. Comes with rocksolid cover (£400) MOVED TO AMP FS THREAD

Marshall Bluesbreaker 
A bit battered but works fine and sounds great. On coasters. No cover. (£850) MOVED TO AMP FS THREAD

1979 Gretsch Country Gent
Lovely guitar and the one I’d probably regret letting go the most. Sounds great, plays great and looks great. Comes with original case (there is some damage to the case handle, it has come away from the main body and been stuck back down with epoxy.) (£1750)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments