NGD - Hamer Unicorn

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• grappagreengrappagreen Frets: 1360
    It's a beautiful and rare thing.. you are a very naughty boy :)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
    Well, that's one Hamer model that evaded the clutches of @HarrySeven
    Nah, not my bag. :)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2385
    tFB Trader

I imagine that he would prefer a fixed bridge.
    Talking of @HarrySeven he's been very quiet lately.

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15225
    I reckon that H7 is rigging the Conservative party leadership election to get himself museum status and tax exemption. ;)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8122
    GSPBASSES said:

I imagine that he would prefer a fixed bridge.
    Talking of @HarrySeven he's been very quiet lately.
    Work and life getting in the way! :(

That said…I’ve still been acquiring some funky stuff and there is an interesting project in the pipeline. ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• OffsetOffset Frets: 13900
    Work and life getting in the way! :(
    That said…I’ve still been acquiring some funky stuff and there is an interesting project in the pipeline. ;)
    I know the feeling.   That said... did you ever do anything with that Fazley Hot Rod?  My own project stalled but it's 75% there.  The remaining 25% is the difficult bit which I need someone else to handle :-)
  • Craigeymac86Craigeymac86 Frets: 113
    wow!! I want it, that is amazing! Reminds me of something Bill Leverty used to play from Firehouse
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2161
    Wow nice score.

I always wanted a Hamer Steve Stevens sig but as he’s half my size the guitar would look ridiculous on me. 

I did almost buy a Centaur in my widdly widdly days. But got a second Ibanez RG instead. 
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 25042
    jeztone2 said:
    I always wanted a Hamer Steve Stevens sig but as he’s half my size the guitar would look ridiculous on me. 

I've said it many times, but I've always wanted an SS1 precisely because it does seem like the perfect guitar for a smaller person!  Very clever design, too, with the pickup switching.
  • xGizmoxGizmo Frets: 1118
    HS WIN...Floyd WIN....NT WIN...27 frets! WIN...Wow today you WIN the internets....Very Nice