SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

10% off-Harley benton (with or without Bareknuckel pickups) and Ibanez Js100Wh with DiMarzios

Tall_martinTall_martin Frets: 245
edited August 2022 in Guitars £

They are all both lovely guitars, I’ve just got too many and not enough time to play them all.

10% price drop- 

£145 for the Harley Benton with its original pickups

£350 For the Ibanez

I'm in Nottingham and have one guitar box so happy to post one. I could drive an hour to meet/ deliver.

Trades, try me.

Harley Benton CST 24 in Emerald. 2019

http://www.thomann.de/gb/harley_benton_cst_24t_emerald_flame.htm 

This currently has a set of Bareknuckle pickups- a mule and a black dog.

£150 with the original pickups.

£370 with the Bareknucles in.

It has been upgraded to locking tuners.

It has some bird stickers over the dots. These can stay or come off for sale. My wife called it the lizard so I stuck some eyes on the control knobs. These can be replaced with the originals or the bird knobs that are pictured. 

Plays great, feels great. Condition is mostly good. There is no damage to the body that I can see. In the sun for the photos today I noticed some dye marks on the back where it looks like the original finish has run a bit. In 3 years I’ve never noticed this before. There are a few marks to the fretboard where I have lowered some frets to allow a very low action.

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p5pb22972832/p5pb22972832.jpg 

Ibanez Joe Satriani JS100WH

£390

http://www.joesatrianiuniverse.com/gear/ibanez-js-guitars/js100/ ;

I’ve had this since 2011 and it’s been great. I’ve never gigged and it seems unlikely that I will in the next few years.

This is a white Ibanez JS100 from 2003. They only made the JS100 in white in 1993/94 and 2003/04, so it's quite an unusual color. This guitar was made in Korea, and features a great neck (slim and modern but not a skinny shred neck like the Ibanez Wizard) and the Ibanez Edge Pro II bridge, which is vastly better than the earlier Lo-TRS II, and a definite improvement on the current Edge III bridge. It holds its tuning far better, and you can fit the strings without having to cut the ball ends off. Basswood body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard, 22 medium frets, and the "Joe Satriani" moniker on the 21st fret. Very comfortable guitar to play - it's light and ergonomic, and balances well. Trem arm is provided.

As stock, this guitar came with weak-sounding Ibanez Infinity pickups. However, this guitar has been upgraded to feature color-matched white DiMarzio D-Sonic bridge pickup and Air Norton neck pickup, as used by Brad Delson from Linkin Park and (until recently) John Petrucci. They transform this guitar to a whole new level of sonic excellence. They're fantastic sounding pickups - more meaty sounding than you'd expect and very versatile. I use these pickups on both of my main guitars as well - they sound awesome. The pickups have a pull-up coil-tap on the tone knob, so you can also get those single-coil sounds when needed. It's set up for (and fitted with) D'Addario XL120 9-42 strings. There are currently a few rust marks on the bridge pick up. I only noticed these in the sun (hence the sale).

This guitar is 19 years old, and has been played plenty, so it's not perfect. There are a few minor marks on the finish,and a couple of small imperfections. It comes complete with a matching white DiMarzio Clip-lock strap.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments