SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sorted Tele bridge pickup

GillyGilly Frets: 1332
edited July 2022 in Parts £
Anyone got a vintage style Tele bridge pickup they’re looking to part with?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ghadghad Frets: 53
    Hi Gilly I've got a set of seymour duncan antiquities for sale. I'm looking for £160 for the pair but would split for £85 each.

• GillyGilly Frets: 1332
    @ghad ;Thanks for the reply. I’ll give it a bit of time to see if I get any more responses but definitely  tempted by the bridge pickup. 
  • ghadghad Frets: 53
    Gilly said:
    @ghad ;Thanks for the reply. I’ll give it a bit of time to see if I get any more responses but definitely  tempted by the bridge pickup. 
    Sure no problem. They are listed elsewhere but preference is sale thru TFB.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15225
    Gilly said:
    vintage style Tele bridge pickup 
    Unfortunately, these come in a wide variety of "flavours". Each combination of rod magnet formulation, copper wire diameter, wire insulation material and coil winding tension yields a different result. 

Thus, a 1951 Fender pickup is markedly different from a 1953 or a 1958. Sixties versions start good, becoming variable after the CBS buy out.

Please provide some clue as to which production era you wish to emulate and your current neck position pickup.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.