SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Chapman ML3 Pro Semi Hollow P90 Honey Burst £500 - Stunning Top -

Dan82DareDan82Dare Frets: 48
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my Chapman ML3 Pro in the gorgeous limited edition honey burst colour. Condition wise I would say it’s in excellent to mint condition! Can’t see any dings or marks! Bit of fading on the hardcase but that’s about it. 
The specs for this are really good and you get a lot of guitar for the money such as stainless steel jumbo frets, roasted maple neck, 500k pots, Tusq nut, brass saddles, hip shot locking tuners (these aren’t the best but are not bad and could be easily replaced with decent ones)

I was really surprised with how well this felt to play and how good the P90s sounded for a mid priced guitar although these are now retailing at £950 (but not in this colour as this was limited edition) and I’m only selling to fund a higher priced guitar, possibly a Suhr so not looking for trades and this is priced to sell so no offers please. 

Collection from Liverpool L14 area or I can drive a reasonable distance to seal the deal.

Here’s a YouTube vid of Zach Comtois tearing one of these up with Rob on a BadCat amp: 
https://youtu.be/g6-lbepTsrk

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments