SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Another workshop clearout for Oil City

What's Hot
OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11131
edited July 2022 in Parts £ tFB Trader

Those of you with longish memories may remember my 'Havoc' pickup set.
Well I gave it a rest from my range a few years ago as the parts were in short supply - well this is the last ever 'Harlequin finish' pair that has been in storage in a partially made up state for .... well far too long. 

Spec for those who can't remember: Bridge 16.5 triple 'Focus Field' ceramic magnet array 
Neck 8.5k single magnet ceramic. 

The idea with this pickup is above all clarity, combined with blistering power and an ability to handle standard or  dropped tunings.
£100 the pair delivered!  New, boxed and guaranteed  SOLD 

Here's one you should all know, my Winterizer Firebird pickup.
This is technically a bridge version, but can easily do neck or bridge service as the lead is long and the output is similar 
Normally £99.50 each
This one £70.00 delivered New, boxed and guaranteed  SOLD
Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14759
    I'm supergluing my hands to the road. It's the only way to prevent myself wielding my credit card. 

Same goes for the "2012" Telecaster pickup promotion.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • OilCityPickupsOilCityPickups Frets: 11131
    tFB Trader
    :-)
    Professional pickup winder, horse-testpilot and recovering Chocolate Hobnob addict.
    Formerly TheGuitarWeasel ... Oil City Pickups  ... Oil City Blog 7 String.org profile and message  

Er, just supposin' that somebody wanted to use the Havoc humbuckers in a HSH configuration, which of your own pickups would you recommend for the middle position? 
  • webrthomsonwebrthomson Frets: 1052
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10915
    The Winterizer neck pickup is my favourite neck pickup of any type
    Phew! 

With the money I have "saved" by not buying these clearance items, I can think about squandering it on something else from the range.  ;)
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom