Pink Floyd Dogs - new mix

What's Hot
robertyroberty Frets: 10932
This went up yesterday ahead of the Animals remix which is out soon out soon. Haven't had it on my proper system yet but it sounds really good on my phone

It was delayed by four years due I think to disagreements about the liner notes

Personally I love the new Beatles mixes and I'll be glad to see remixes of classic albums become more of a theme. The original mixes are still available if you prefer them, but the modern mixes bring you closer to the performers. It's magic
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sweepysweepy Frets: 4268
    Sounds superb, order going in 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KDSKDS Frets: 255
    Big fan of Animals already have copy on vinyl, is this worth getting?
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10932
    KDS said:
    Big fan of Animals already have copy on vinyl, is this worth getting?
    In my opinion it will be. But you can always listen to it before deciding to buy. I have a clean but well worn early copy and will probably buy this one at some point
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 15276
    Will there be an Immersion boxed version? Some of the obvious choices for bonus tracks (You Gotta Be Crazy and Ravin' And Droolin' have already been released in the WYWH Immersion boxed set.)

roberty said:
    delayed by four years due … to disagreements about the liner notes
    Correct. 

IMO, both disputants were partly correct. Waters was correct that Gilmour claimed more credit than was his due. Gilmour was correct that it was ungentlemanly of Waters to bring this to public attention. 
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • SpringywheelSpringywheel Frets: 953
    edited July 2022
    Sounds like it was recorded today.... a nice crisp modern production. Man, when those harmonised bends hit at 3:40 - never fails to blow me away. Can't wait to hear the rest of the album. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom