Pats on the back please ... new amp day

What's Hot
Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2189

Don't you love it when you take a punt and it works!!! I got one of them new Fender Rumble 100 v3 bass amps the other day (thanks @MarkGAK ) and it turned out to be AWESOME.

And that now is the extent of my live gigging rig apart from a zoom b3. That's one of the best things to be said for playing folk music and travelling light. its very good for your back :)

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 74497
    Ooh. They've actually made them look nice now as well! Rather than an afterthought from the 1980s like the last ones…

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • yeah the older one looked terrible, as with every other small bass amp made by anybody!!! Why do they make them look so naff? It was the look of this one that clinched the deal.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Very tidy set up, that!

• SnapSnap Frets: 6290
    nice nice nice.

you've got a ninja hangin upside down, arms crossed, on your chair though. Watch em, I reckon they are eyeing your new GAS result....
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • martmart Frets: 5213
    That looks very nice. And seems to be pretty light too, judging by the specs.
  • Have a pat on the back.....good GAS!
    No Darling....I've had that ages.
  • MarkGAKMarkGAK Frets: 118
    Awesome! They look so good now. AND they happen to sound pretty bloody nice too.
  • 57Deluxe57Deluxe Frets: 7406
    Ah - such an evocative scene - you gently rocking in your chair whilst whacking off some thunderous Bass licks!
    <Vintage BOSS Upgrades>
    57Deluxe said:
    Ah - such an evocative scene - you gently rocking in your chair whilst whacking off
    o_O