SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: straps - Couch, Jodi Head, Leathergraft, price drops

KKJaleKKJale Frets: 983
edited October 2023 in Parts £

Couch Racer X strap in dark red with white stripe, custom jobbie with non-adjustable length of 47.5"/121cm between the centres of the holes, 2"/50mm wide, VGC, £22 posted

Secondly a Jodi Head (NYC) strap, gold and black sea critters on blue/turquoise cloth with black leather ends and purple suede backing... had this yonks, fairly early for the company and a rare pattern, can't find another like it anywhere on the web and I drank a pot of tea looking, £20 posted.

Thirdly a thick black suede "Comfy" strap by Leathergraft of Liverpool, barely used but with quite a lot of manufacturing/storage marks, it is terribly comfy though, 2.5"/63mm wide, length adjustable from 49"-55", £12 posted.

Cue arty photo...

https://i.imgur.com/OWWAgWy.jpg

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KKJaleKKJale Frets: 983
    Bump for strappage
  • BorkBork Frets: 259
    I use the 4"wide Leathergraft straps on all my instruments.  They're fantastic and (at the time I purchased them from Sound Control on Oxford St.) really good value.

[This space for rent]

• KKJaleKKJale Frets: 983
    edited July 2022
    Thanks! Agreed, Leathergraft is good stuff, and underrated!

Price drops galore, hurrah

£18 for the Couch
    £17 on the Jodi (sold)
    £10 for the suede
  • NeckwringerNeckwringer Frets: 357
    Jodi strap please...................