Ibanez Jet Driver

mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700

I picked one up from Coda a few days ago. (anyone surprised?)

Whilst it won't do super massive high-gain stuff for almost everything else it does have a good sound available.

It's not "ampy" in its sound, it is versatile.

If anyone is looking for a not-too-expensive yet decent dirty pedal, you could do a lot worse.

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• have you tried a smashbox @mike_l
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • mike_lmike_l Frets: 5700
    Not yet....

Ringleader of the Cambridge cartel, pedal champ and king of the dirt boxes (down to 21) 

• if you want uber gain and a noise gate, it might be the one for you ;-)

...i might be selling one too :-)
    The Bigsby was the first successful design of what is now called a whammy bar or tremolo arm, although vibrato is the technically correct term for the musical effect it produces. In standard usage, tremolo is a rapid fluctuation of the volume of a note, while vibrato is a fluctuation in pitch. The origin of this nonstandard usage of the term by electric guitarists is attributed to Leo Fender, who also used the term “vibrato” to refer to what is really a tremolo effect.
  • Jet driver sounds good but it does have an annoying pop. I'd still have one now if ibanez would just sort that out!