SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

**SOLD** Gibson Les Paul Studio 1994

northern_guitnorthern_guit Frets: 57
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
On Reverb for £850 but as the dreaded “something has come up I need” has happened, I’m reducing to £750
Theres a couple of dinks which are a shame which I’ve pictured or it’s be in great nick. There’s gold starting to wear in the bridge pickup at the bottom, other than that, it’s all still very good. The headstock has a lifting of lacquer which is super common in this era. 
Often regarded as the “good wood” years and I can feel and hear why, it’s so good, sounds amazing and plays amazing , well for me it does. 
It comes with a hard foam case and the scratchplate is in there along with an average leather Gibson strap.
The hard foam case offers a lot of protection so I’m happy to ship. Or collection from Leeds or Chesterfield would be good too and obviously preferable.
£750 

https://imgur.com/Qy93fOo
https://imgur.com/VTgiJWr
https://imgur.com/3EeQSqY
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    I've got a 94 studio and it's by far my favourite guitar. Yours looks in much nicer nick than mine haha! Good luck with the sale bud. A lot of guitar for the price. 
  • fretmeisterfretmeister Frets: 25231
    I had a 95 and it was wonderful.

Do you know the weight of this beauty by any chance?

I’m so bored I might as well be listening to Pink Floyd

• RocknRollDaveRocknRollDave Frets: 6819
    I have one that looks identical, from 1995 (I think). Neck is like a tree trunk.

• robertyroberty Frets: 10921
    Wish I'd kept my early 90s studio. It had an ebony fretboard, it was feather light and sounded great
  • greggreg66greggreg66 Frets: 511
    I have the 1995 version of this in a far more beaten condition. Best guitar I’ve got, it’s so good. Glwts 
  • MolochMoloch Frets: 781
    My ebony board '94 is presently in getting a stainless steel refret. Absolutely wonderful guitars.
  • @fretmeister sorry mate, I haven’t the facility to weigh it sadly. I’m a Strat player really so to me, it’s like a guitar made of house bricks ha ha 
    It’s a lump, a solid lump of mahogany so I guess it would be reasonably heavy. The neck doesn’t strike me as big, it’s very ……well, just playable. I didn’t even think about it, it just plays.
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 24689
    I'm going to join the chorus of "I used to have one of these".  Same colour, gold hardware, but a very dark rosewood board which at first I thought might be ebony.  It was much newer though, early 2000s I think.  I'm not really that keen on Les Pauls but it was a good one at a good price, I shouldn't have rushed to sell it.

Good luck with the sale!
  • I’ll probably let this go for 700 if there’s any takers. There’s something I want so…..
  • Long shot, but if anyone has a Fulltone Ultimate Octave pedal they’d like to trade, I’d be happy to listen to that and other trades ideas. This guitar shouldn’t be sat in a case. 
  • Nice - the first 'proper' guitar I ever had - a Wine Red mid 90's Studio - the one I'm playing in my avatar piccy. Massive chunky neck that I have to admit to not really liking very much - once I got some other stuff it did valiant duty as a live spare or kept in different tuning for slide and whatnot if needed.