SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

For sale: 2016 PRS S2 Custom 24 Guitar ('Whale Blue') *price drop £1200 delivered*

SunhillowSunhillow Frets: 2
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
For sale here is a beautiful PRS S2 Custom 24 Electric Guitar, in flamed 'Whale-Blue'.

- Top wood: Carved Maple. 

- Back wood: Mahogany. 

- Neck wood: Mahogany. 

- 25" scale length. 

- 24 frets. 

- PRS S 85/15 pickups. 

This guitar was bought new in 2016 from Guitar Guitar. Only played at home, owned by one person & never gigged once. The guitar is in EXCELLENT condition (as you can see), really nearly perfect. The full history of the instrument is known to me, please message if you have questions. 

Included is the original PRS leather strap, gig bag, original tremolo arm & keys to work with the bridge. Nothing is missing from this bundle, sold exactly as it was when purchased new. 

Thinking £1400 delivered in the UK. This guitar is different to those 'Anniversary' models you find online. I'm selling only because I want to save up for a Custom Shop Strat. 

Now priced at £1200, delivered.

I work at a music warehouse & use a specific courier, excellent packaging. We send guitars out all week & you can rest assured it'll arrive safely. I live in Egham, Surrey, if you'd rather come and give her a play / pick up in person.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments