SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

NOW SOLD: Gretsch Masterbuilt Stephen Stern 55 White Falcon

Rob0098Rob0098 Frets: 44
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
I am offering for trade my rare and truly amazing Gretsch White Falcon Masterbuilt made by Stephen Stern himself. This is top of the line - Built in 2016 in excellent condition. It is the '55 reissue (original white falcon) which means it comes with custom shop dynasonics for that truly original gretsch twang, 55 controls and gold hardware. There are not many of these around in this spec.....and where they are they are snapped up by top artists such as John Frusciante who is using this exact version now as one of his main stage guitars. 

They are not cheap...but if you want excellence you will get it with this. A new Stern white falcon is currently 11999 at guitar guitar  I have an equally gorgeous 6120 and am not using this so will trade for something special. Hit me up! 

Youtube Link to a review of the exact same model is enclosed. (except mine is not aged...is NOS condition) …

Located near Peterborough. 

photos:

https://i.imgur.com/MBZAHRm.jpg

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Rob0098Rob0098 Frets: 44
    edited July 2022
    https://imgur.com/a/B6bCz7m.     More photos
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    edited August 2022
    Decided to offer as trade
    Any trade offers folks? If no offers will P/ex at a shop.
  • musicman100musicman100 Frets: 1807
    Message sent 
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    PM sent
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31437
    Utterly gorgeous.

The perfect guitar for the inside cover photo of that 'notoriously difficult third album'.....

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.