SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD-Gibson Les Paul Modern -Refin -Relic- Very Good Price

What's Hot
rayttkrayttk Frets: 68
edited February 2 in Guitars £
Sold for £1250

I bought this guitar in 2020 because of its playability, it is the best Les Paul I have ever played.
 Definitely did not like the bling look it had going on so set about making it more my cup of tea.

I had suffered an arm injury and wasn’t playing much last year so I decided to sell, I priced it too high and it did'nt sell, my arm is now much better and I have enjoyed playing this guitar but alas the GAS calls.

The guitar is so like Marmite, obviously two schools of thought on it you could say I have ruined it and move on to another post or you could like me love it and buy it lol.
As mentioned in reply posts the value is not so good when the guitar has been refinished so that is why I offer this awesome guitar for a jaw dropping £1275
collected from Rossendale or £1400 posted to U.K. only, not really sure how much postage will be but we can certainly sort it out.

Its got a lovely slim 60’s ebony fretboard with low action that’s very easy to play even with small hands.

It cost £2300 new and I have spent a fair whack on parts .
over the last 2-3 years its had....
Fano PAF pick ups 
Six string supplies PAO wiring harness, Switchcraft switch and jack 
Gotoh SD90 relic tuners 
Charles guitars gold and black knobs 
Ebony Nitro refin and aging 
Neck stripped and waxed
All metal hardware aged
 Gibson hard case with keys in good condition

• Neck: Mahogany
  • Profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper w/ Modern Contoured Heel
  • Nut width: 1.695" / 43.05mm