SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB. Dimarzio Cruiser PUPs (sorted)

almacalmac Frets: 77
edited August 2022 in Parts £
Now sorted. Thanks for the advice folks.

i'm on the lookout for some DiMarzio Cruiser strat pickups, bridge and or neck. PM me if you have any lying about you want to shift. Thanks.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14759
    edited July 2022
    I have two DP186 Cruiser Neck pickups that I could make available. One has sufficient cable for the neck position of a Stratocaster. The other has enough cable for the middle position. I can offer a choice of cover colours. 

NOTE: The former has had the baseplate screw holes enlarged slightly for direct mounting. This may render it unsuitable for your project.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • almacalmac Frets: 77
    Thanks @Funkfingers. I probably won't take the risk on the one with the large baseplate holes, but interested in the other one.
  • FunkfingersFunkfingers Frets: 14759
    PM heading your way.
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • handsomerikhandsomerik Frets: 1008
    edited July 2022
    @Funkfingers ;I may be interested in the one with the larger baseplate holes but it would depend on price as I expect it would significantly affect resale value if I needed to sell it on