SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Gretsch G5220 with Upgrades £275

What's Hot
RkphilpotRkphilpot Frets: 190
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Selling this lovely Gretsch G5220 Electromatic.
It's a beautiful guitar that I have use live for ages but I have two the same and am looking to get a Classic Vibe Tele (open to trades).

The upgrades include Gotoh SG381 Tuners, Tusq Nut and all the pots have been upgraded to CTS 1Meg. The pickups (Blacktop Broadtrons) are naturally a bit dark so upgrading the pots let's just enough top end through to make it really sparkly and sound lovely.

There are a few dings, most noticeably one on the front where I whacked it with my pedalboard by accident and one around the bottom strap button. This cracked the laquer quite badly but it's all cosmetic and doesn't affect playability or the integrity of the strap button. (I'll swap these back to the Gretsch ones before it goes).

Hoping Google drive images work as Imgur is being a helmet. I can send more pics if requested.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hX4rz4-H4RPwvEUvZFe_mcunzBoKEcwQ?usp=sharing ;

Would prefer collection but can try to arrange courier at buyers cost.

£275

Thanks all 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments