SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - 1971 (4-bolt) Fender Stratocaster Hardtail

What's Hot
AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 987
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
I bought this quite recently as I had a real Stratocaster itch. It sounds and plays great but I've decided I'm just not a Strat guy so it's up for sale.
It's as I bought it apart from Feline re-soldered the neck tone-pot which was a bit flaky.

It's had a white refinish. The pickups and pots (date to 1970) are original. The switch has been changed to a 5 way.
The saddles have been replaced with brass ones. The tuners appear to have been swapped out at some point but period correct ones are back in place now.
Has a lovely slim neck and dark rosewood board. There's some evidence of fret-wear but there's loads of life left.
Comes with a later tweed Fender hard case

And I ought to mention the weight - it comes in at a whisker under 7lbs!

Asking £4,750

For now I'm looking at collection (Edenbridge, Kent) or meet (Central London, Berks/Surrey/Sussex/Kent).

More pics here - https://imgur.com/a/qJSdxw8

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7357
    is it refinned sonic blue or white? it's really nice
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 987
    tony99 said:
    is it refinned sonic blue or white? it's really nice
    It's white
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TDubsTDubs Frets: 736
    That’s the second lovely vintage fender you’ve had up for grabs on here recently!
  • AlbertCAlbertC Frets: 987
    Weekend bump