SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - Vuorensaku T Family “PMC” aged shell pink

richierichie Frets: 90
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
Evening, one of a series of three guitars commissioned by Doug at Coda in 2019. I am on holiday so below is the text from the Reverb post. £2000 on the forum.

Woah. Here’s a guitar that needs a stage. I present the Vuorensaku T Family PMC. It stands for Pink Mint Cream. Its like three distinct flavours of ice cream melting into one atop a stick of Canadian Rock Maple. So wrong, but so so right. 

Hailing from Finland, boutique master luthier Saku Vuori has crafted his own unique style of offset Tele influenced guitars, complete with his own handwound pickups and a beautiful body shape with a classy German carve. You can even see a video of his final assembly of this guitar on his Facebook channel, does it get more boutique than that?!

This was originally sold by Coda alongside another that was very well reviewed in Guitar magazine.

I’d love to say this is a one off. Its definitely the original, but alas our friends over the pond at the North American Guitar saw this too and needed one for themselves. They have Model no. 2 for sale on their site for a cool £5261! Check the video link below to hear what the sister guitar sounds like. Its a real delight visually and Saku’s guitars sound great.

So the price is right. The only question is, who has what it takes to give this the spotlight it deserves?

https://imgur.com/a/c5oyO5E
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments