SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Price help please: 2019 Gibson ES 345 with Maestro

What's Hot
HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
Might list my 345 but I'm not really sure on value.

It's one of these - any help appreciated.

https://www.dv247.com/en_GB/GBP/Gibson-ES-345-Maestro-Varitone-2019-Ebony-10029712/art-GIT0046421-000
"Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xchrisvxchrisv Frets: 573
    Oh wow, that's kind of a dream spec guitar for me. Let me know if you do decide to sell as I might very well be interested! 
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Couple of hundred at most mate, I’ll give you four hundred cash to be fair on you. ;)

Sorry, no idea on value, but looks awesome!
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    There's on like that in Italy for 3250euro .... so 3k ish maybe ?
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    JGC said:
    There's on like that in Italy for 3250euro .... so 3k ish maybe ?
    Thanks, but already done a deal with @Teyeplayer for £200.
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
    4reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3332
    I suspect its 'niche' for want of a better word.  Hold out for the right price.
  • TeyeplayerTeyeplayer Frets: 3377
    Too late @Blaendulais, I’ve just taken delivery from the lovely @Hattigol. ;

Great guy to deal with -we settled on £263.54 if anyone is interested (the 54p was the bit that clinched the deal I think) as it was pretty clear no one would want a Gibson in this day and age. I’ve already taken the initiative and have taken the hacksaw to the headstock, as there’s no point waiting for Gibson quality control to kick in, better to seize the day and turn it into a headless semi. The plan is to route for a middle pickup and a floyd, because why the hell not? I’m currently considering booking in for luthiers course with our sausage fingered expert, just to get the most out of it. These very select changes should be a great way of future proofing the guitar against certain unscrupulous bedroom sellers (no need to name them here).
  • BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3332
    Too late @Blaendulais, I’ve just taken delivery from the lovely @Hattigol. ;

Great guy to deal with -we settled on £263.54 if anyone is interested (the 54p was the bit that clinched the deal I think) as it was pretty clear no one would want a Gibson in this day and age. I’ve already taken the initiative and have taken the hacksaw to the headstock, as there’s no point waiting for Gibson quality control to kick in, better to seize the day and turn it into a headless semi. The plan is to route for a middle pickup and a floyd, because why the hell not? I’m currently considering booking in for luthiers course with our sausage fingered expert, just to get the most out of it. These very select changes should be a great way of future proofing the guitar against certain unscrupulous bedroom sellers (no need to name them here).
    !!