SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sale / Trade Feeler - Vox AC30CC2 with Vox Blue Alnico Speaker Upgrade

donslowdonslow Frets: 3
edited September 2014 in Amps £
Putting the feelers out for trades or sale of my vox ac30cc2 combo with the coveted alnico blue speaker upgrade.

Recently acquired through a trade and although I love it to pieces, I'm more of a bass player these days and have a hankering for a smaller guitar amp and better bass rig than my current setup

The vox is in a near new condition, everything from the master volume to the top boost and normal "channels" to the tremolo and reverb work exactly as it should

There are aome tiny screw holes on the bottom of the amp where the previous owner had attached casters but, being in the bottom, they are not to be seen nor do they affect the working of the amp

The blue speakers sound absolutely fantastic (although I have nothing to compare it to as they were in there when I got it)

I believe the valves were changed (and upgraded to jj's I think he said) shortly before I collected the amp (haven't had a look inside to check) but that is what the guy told me, so all being true, the valves have more than plenty of life left in them, was also told the amp was checked and serviced at the same time, given the condition and how it sounds, I have no reason to dispute this

Trades / part ex's and straight cash sale both considered

In regards to trades or part exchanges I think I'm looking for and orange dual terror (something small with nice cleans, good bluesy dirt and ideally power/wattage selectable) with or without cabinets

And/or an orange bass terror (do you see a product loyalty pattern forming here?) again, with or without cabinets

Not overly concerned about cosmetic condition, just as long as it works with no faults

Cash sale, not sure what the voxes with alnico blues go for but will have a little internet scour to suggest an agreeable price

Also willing to offer a gold star and pat on the back for reading this far into the post.........

Pictures and more info on request,

Whatcha got to offer.........?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments