SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Canon SLR, DSLR and lenses

BigMonkaBigMonka Frets: 1820
I’ve got a Canon EOS 500N camera with 28-80mm and a 55-200mm EF mount lenses (so will fit modern Canon DSLRs). Would maybe suit a kid doing an art project or someone feeling retro. There’s even a half-used roll of film in there which may (or may not) have embarrassing photos of me on - who knows what’s on there!
Considering the lenses and still useful would anyone be interested at £20 (collected from York)?

I’ve also got a Canon 350D DSLR in the loft which uses the same lenses (and has its own 18-55mm kit lens). Old technology but still able to print up to A3 pictures at great quality. Might suit a kid getting into photography as its quite small and you wouldn’t be as worried about them breaking it as you would with a new camera! Or a way of trying out a DSLR to see if you can be bothered to carry one around.
£30 for the 350D and kit lens.

Always be yourself! Unless you can be Batman, in which case always be Batman.
My boss told me "dress for the job you want, not the job you have"... now I'm sat in a disciplinary meeting dressed as Batman.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 741
    Could I take the Canon 350D? Will send PM

• I'll take the film SLR and lenses if you are willing to post, happy to wait if you want to see if any locals can collect.