SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

.strandberg* Boden Original 6 - Headless, Multiscale, Suhr SSH+/SSV pickups, Red Flame Maple SOLD

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• MARVlNMARVlN Frets: 114
    Well, it's a slightly better day of finding out that I don't have to pay any stamp duty, but on the flipside, I do still need to sell this guitar.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Another bump!
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    Can’t believe this is still available! I have exactly the same guitar, and it’s one of the coolest bits of kit I own. Nothing else I have is even slightly like it. It’s my main rehearsal instrument as it can sit round my neck for 4 hours and not ruin my back the neck day (cos it weighs about as much as 3 packs of strings!). 
    If anyone’s curious, go for it. They’re seriously cool things to add to any collection. 

GLWTS bud. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    And it's another bump. It's also up on ebay at the moment. If it doesn't sell by the time that finishes I'll withdraw and keep it. Completion is on the 14th...
    edited December 2023
    Time for a bump - make me an offer!

I've also amended the trade bits.
    Price dropped to £1,150, and I will ship if you can find an insurance policy that is confirmed to cover shipping guitars.
    Christmas/Boxing day sale time, £999 plus shipping!
  • DefaultMDefaultM Frets: 7543
    That's a mad price, I paid more than that for the exact same thing 3 years ago.
  • Oh wow this is still going?! You should pop in and see me again at the shop (we don’t just sell bikes now, it’s also a guitar shop!) man, we’ve got a load of bits and pieces in that might just tick a box for you now and we could do a deal