SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: K-Line Springfield

What's Hot
Hi all! Just putting feelers out to see if anyone’s got a K-Line Springfield they’re looking to sell. I’m after one (ideally something with a metallic finish) and cannot find any second hand. I missed out on a stunning HSS Sherwood Green Springfield that I’m still gutted I couldn’t get. Cheers guys
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• BGGBGG Frets: 699
    I missed out on that one too , by a couple of quid … gutted lol. 
    #thebatesmotelband
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5189
    edited August 2022
    Guys it was green!
    Be patient and I’m sure others will become available.  
    Good luck with the hunt.
    260+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • Guys it was green!
    Be patient and I’m sure others will become available.  
    Good luck with the hunt.
    Funny thing is, I’m not the biggest fan of the colour green haha. I think certain hues on guitars look great (I.e., seafoam green, sherwood green, maybe even that new Ever Green finish on the PRS SE Silver Sky). Chris at K-Line seems to be producing some of the best sounding S-styles atm and appears to have done so for a number of years. Ugh, I’ll keep on keeping on until I find one
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • BGGBGG Frets: 699
    I’m not usually keen on green either, but that one looked lovely. 
    Saying that … I’m not usually keen on blue guitars either but now have three lol. 
    #thebatesmotelband
  • Bump - got a fantastic deal on a used San Bernardino recently which has further sparked my interest in a Springfield 
  • princealiprinceali Frets: 4
    Bump - still looking for a cool K-Line Springfield
  • princealiprinceali Frets: 4
    Bump
  • Bump
  • Coda have a used one in. British Racing Green, I think.
  • Nooooo! Someone beat me to it, ugh. The search continues I guess. Thank you for your suggestion, Stuart 
    StuartMac290 said:
    Coda have a used one in. British Racing Green, I think.

• Hate to rub it in, but I picked up the green Springfield last year from a seller on eBay. It's an incredible guitar, so not looking to sell. I would definitely recommend - best of luck with your search.  :)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dindudedindude Frets: 8598
    I went on a search about 18 months ago and got bored so ended up ordering a new one to my spec, so be careful! It’s a great guitar though so no regrets 
  • I have a san bernadino with mastery in brit racing green if thats of interest? 
  • Hate to rub it in, but I picked up the green Springfield last year from a seller on eBay. It's an incredible guitar, so not looking to sell. I would definitely recommend - best of luck with your search.  :)
    Adam you legend hahahaha. Respect, it looked like a killer guitar. Glad you’re having fun with it - I’ll join the Springfield club one day
  • dindude said:
    I went on a search about 18 months ago and got bored so ended up ordering a new one to my spec, so be careful! It’s a great guitar though so no regrets 
    Sound advice! I’m a patient man but YouTube’s algorithm can be cruel sometimes … So happy to hear you had a positive experience purchasing a new K-Line. If I had the exact look and spec I was after in mind, that’s the route I’d go down