SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Fender American Strat (Standard or similar)

Decided after having lots of different guitars over the last couple of years to go back to a strat. 

I try or kinds of guitars but I have this theory now that seeing as it's a strat I learnt to play on, it's fundamental what I feel most comfortable with. 

I find the amount of different USA models confusing and was thinking of an older American standard, or whatever the modern equivalent is ( performer? Professional ?) 

I have considered a Mex Vintera but I've seen mixed reviews for those. 

I have been offered 900 as a trade in offer by a guitar dealer for my PRS S2 Custom, but there isn't anything I like on the site right now so thought I would ask here  and see what Strats ate available, I know the PRS will sell at some point (was offered 1k on ebay and should have accepted the offer) but if anyone wants to trade that would be good. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7357
    Consider a 60s classic player, not american but a great bang for your buck stratocaster.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
  • tony99 said:
    Consider a 60s classic player, not american but a great bang for your buck stratocaster.
    I had one of the Classic players in Sonic blue, which was a pretty decent guitar. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey