SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold - PRS USA McCARTY STANDARD 2004 FULL ROSEWOOD NECK McSOAPY £1695

What's Hot
LeiversaloneLeiversalone Frets: 350
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
Beautiful 2004 McRosie McCarty McHog - solid 1 piece translucent cherry mahogany body, stunning dark full rosewood neck with moons, soapbars sound incredible, super-duper low slinky action, with case candy and original case. It also smells lovely!

I bought this off the board about a year ago and it has criminally sat in it's case for most of the time as I tend to gravitate towards superstrats. Not 100% sure I want to let it go as bound to regret it but I have another PRS that's cheaper and I dare to play when the kids are around so here it is!

Looking for £1695 based in Cornwall 

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Eric_CEric_C Frets: 53
    Very nice 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    As it's ex owner I can hand on heart report that this is a cracking guitar, and @leiversalone is a great guy to deal with.
  • Bump
  • GrampaGrampa Frets: 1001
    Morning...
    Been possibly looking for something a bit different from my norm (though been edging towards S types) and have a love of the PRS Rosewood necks. Just in case I get the urge to do something daft where abouts are you in Cornwall? I'm about 20mins from Launceston on the Devon side of the great divide.
    My other passion is firearms! Does that make me a closet Redneck???
  • Hi, 

I'm in Newquay and you are more than welcome to come visit :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Whole lotta McRosie