SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Isana Black Pearl

What's Hot
Caffeine_VampireCaffeine_Vampire Frets: 3480
edited August 2022 in Guitars £
Gear in = Gear out.

This one is seriously nice, a limited run of the guitar a certain Mr Presely chose for himself way back in 1960. It tunes, intonates and plays perfectly. Gorgeous low action, strung with my favourite flatwounds (albeit with a plain G) and very versatile. Home use only as I got it at the start of lockdown but I've played everything from the Everlys to gypsy jazz on it and it has handled whatever I've thrown at it with considerable style. Comes with certificate of authenticity and a case so nice it rivals Ned Flanders. There isn't another guitar I can afford to move at the moment so this one needs to be prised from my vice like grip.

Honestly, ive seen some good deals around at the moment but if you find anything better than this for £600.00 ovno plus shipping then I'd be astonished. This is a LOT of guitar.

Collection from Warrington also possible.

'Vot eva happened to the Transylvanian Tvist?'
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments