SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*SOLD* £1600 FS Music Man Valentine Tremolo in Saturn Gold

DumodalDumodal Frets: 538
edited August 2022 in Guitars £

Selling my EBMM Valentine in excellent condition, not only is the guitar beautiful with the roasted flamed maple neck and the finish of the Saturn Gold which sparks if you see it in direct light but the playability and the sound is superb, with the Coil splits and the booster which makes this guitar very versatile, I can go from Jazz to Hard rock in a switch. I define this guitar as a mix of a Telecaster and a 335 with the added tremolo, it is a do-it-all instrument.

Only selling as I need to fund other projects in the house and I'm pretty sure I'm going to regret selling this guitar!

Comes with an original Case, Keys, and a tremolo bar.

I do not have a box to post the guitar unfortunately but I can meet you anywhere in London or you can come and collect it from my place, cash on collection or bank transfer.

Asking price: £1600 ONO

TRADES: The only trade I'm considering is for a Gibson SG CME in Olive Green with some money my way

Specifications:

Music Man Valentine Saturn Gold

• Model: Valentine

• Size: 13-1/4" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 38-7/16" long (33.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 97.6 cm long)

• Body Wood: Ash

• Body Finish: High gloss polyester

• Bridge: Music Man Modern Tremolo bridge with vintage bent steel saddles

• Pickguard: Black

• Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)

• Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)

• Headstock Size: 6-3/8" (16.2 cm) long

• Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width, Stainless Steel

• Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret

• Neck Wood: Figured roasted maple neck

• Fingerboard: Figured roasted maple neck

• Fret Markers: 1/4" Black Face dots

• Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend

• Neck Colors: Standard – Natural with finished headstock

• Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking with Ebony Buttons

• Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal

• Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets

• Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminium control cover

• Controls: Custom Music Man active preamp; push/push volume for gain boost, 500kohm push/push passive tone for custom split pickup configurations - .022µF tone capacitor

• Switching: 3-way lever pickup selector

• Pickups: SH - Music Man custom wound staggered pole piece single coil (bridge) and humbucker with chrome covers (neck)

• Strings: Ernie Ball 9-46

Pictures:

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments