SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas in Lime Green Metallic, inc Charvel Hardcase. £600 posted.

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1193
edited October 2022 in Guitars £

Charvel Pro Mod San Dimas in Lime Green Metallic.

Charvel for sale in this rare colour also with an ebony fretboard as apposed to the usual maple.

The guitar is in great condition with a couple of things to mention. There is a trem block fitted in the trem cavity. This can be removed prior to sale if the buyer requires it, contact me regarding this. It was fitted by me and isn’t fitted perfectly straight if I’m being honest. However it functions perfectly and the guitar is rock solid tuning wise. Obviously if the trem block is removed it will leave 2 screw holes behind. But if you fit the included trem cover back on these won’t be visible anyway.

I’ve retrofitted 2 high tension gotoh trem springs, mainly to accommodate the trem blocker. But I actually prefer the sound and feel of the guitar with them in. I will leave them in and include the original 3 springs in the case.

The other thing to mention is a flaw in the fretboard on the top edge (5th fret). This was present when I bought the guitar new. It doesn’t effect the playability in anyway and never bothered me. You can see it in one of the pics.

There is a slight crack in the paint (top side) at the neck joint which is in the pics. Quite hard to photograph.

The guitar is all stock spec wise and features a Seymour Duncan JB in the bridge and a 59 in the neck. 3 way switch and coil tap on the push pull volume control.

The neck is a compound radius going from 12 inch at the nut, gradually tapering to 16 inch at the dusty end. What this means is an incredibly comfortable playing experience.

Guitar is setup with a nice lowish action. 9-42 gauge strings.

Charvel hardcase is included in the sale. Trem arm is also included.

£600 posted.

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments