SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Dead thread: PRS Hollowbody II piezo, Santana III, Gretsch MIJ; Feline Lion; Fender Strat

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9941
    Shows how little I know about the market. How has that Hollowbody piezo not sold? I paid almost £5500 new for mine. They rarely come up used. Got to be bargain of the century and it’s a great colour
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78 said:
    Shows how little I know about the market. How has that Hollowbody piezo not sold? I paid almost £5500 new for mine. They rarely come up used. Got to be bargain of the century and it’s a great colour
    @Chris78 - and just like that, I dropped the price another £200!
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    @imalrightjack Many thanks for the Ibanez- what’s possibly more important to say is thank you for being so easy to deal with, honest and genuine. And you spotted my Megadeth socks! Well worth the 7 hour round trip on a Monday evening. Hopefully anyone can take away from this that Steve is a great guy to deal with and any transaction will I am sure go with out hitch and leave any buyer very happy. Cheers. Free bump…
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 4reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks, @James1981 -  a pleasure to do business.  I just wish we had more time to talk gear and bands!

Post updated with a lot of sales/trades.
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
  • BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2690
    I'm nowhere near Carlisle but if I was I'd have followed up my interest in that PRS Hollowbody.  Gone, so I can stop thinking about it. Congrats on the sale.
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • I saw these guitars late last night and came back tonight to make sure I hadn't dreamt it. That PRS Private Stock Custom is jaw dropping.