SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Macbook Pro 13" Retina Touch Bar - i5 2.0GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD & AppleCare+

What's Hot
demby236demby236 Frets: 13
edited February 2023 in Misc £
Selling my mid-2020 Macbook Pro Touch Bar model in Space Grey, 13 inch, 2.0 GHz i5 with 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD and 4 USB-C ports.

It's the A2251 model (16,2) released in mid 2020.

Covered by AppleCare+ until 11th October 2023 (policy can be transferred to new owner).

I bought it new direct from Apple in late 2020. It has just had the screen replaced by Apple (as I'd scratched the original one) who confirmed post-repair that it would now qualify for the full trade-in value they offer if I were to do so. I can provide proof of purchase for both the original sale and the screen replacement.

It's in excellent condition with a few tiny cosmetic scratches and chips along the edges of the bottom part of the casing - none of which are any more significant than standard wear and tear. The top is completely flawless, as they replaced the whole screen casing.

Comes in the original box with original charger and 67W mains adapter.

Looking for £800 £575 including fully insured shipping by UPS.

Will throw in a free K&M cork electric guitar stand if you're able to collect in Manchester.

(Please excuse the appalling pics, photography is definitely not my strong suit.)

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments