SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

sold pending pick up - 1978 Yamaha SA 1000 *** now £800 ***

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7453
    edited November 2022
    Yamaha on hold ,lovely vintage-ish Tokai Tele reduced to a crazy £525 inc original hard case 

Alain heading up onto the M25 this weekend if that suits anyone for a handover 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Sent you a pm

edited November 2022
    Tele Sold !
    edited November 2022
    Just bought an expensive vintage guitar so the 78 Yamaha is back FS.

Absolutely cracking vintage feeling and sounding semi , ebony board, cream binding and a nice hard case too.
  • On hold as I may have just sold something else 
  • Back up for a silly price £850 as there is something on here I really want . If that goes first then I’ll withdraw this
    0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Bump
  • bump
    edited January 2023
    Gentle nudge for the vintage Yamaha  as the thing I want is still available on here but I still have no money

Bugger it - final price drop £800 for a lovely vintage Japanese 335 (with a case too)
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • 4on64on6 Frets: 88
    Err don’t you mean Yammy dude??? I would snap this up at this price if my 335 shaped gap weren’t already filled. Had a 700 for years and it was a great guitar… and Yammys are very consistent so this is probably even better. 
    edited January 2023
    4on6 said:
    Err don’t you mean Yammy dude??? I would snap this up at this price if my 335 shaped gap weren’t already filled. Had a 700 for years and it was a great guitar… and Yammys are very consistent so this is probably even better. 
    Blimey thanks, just changed it .  I had an 81 es100 Tokai once that just pipped this one as the best 335 I’ve had. This plays as well as the Tokai but the Tokai had the jazz pickups that were very low output and really suited it
  • How is the neck thickness and shape of the Yamaha? Thanks
  • Sorry Josh have been busy work wise this morning and couldn’t answer you . It’s a full C old chap.

It’s now provisionally sold to a fine chap on here , handover in 10 days so if things change I’ll bump this thread.

thanks 

• Thanks @DrCornelius