SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

MIJ Tokai ES120 - with an issue - CHEAP!

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1352
    Wow! I hope you get this sorted @damm73

I admire your patience, not sure I could be so diplomatic with this scenario... 
    Same here .
    @damm73 ,you have left personal pm's and posts on the sale thread ,i would now post something in the Guitar section to highlight the situation .

If the seller has had a family crisis or covid etc then fair enough but he still could have  fired a quick message to you .
    He has been on this forum since but obviously ignored @damm73 posts and messages ,hope its a big misunderstanding and it gets sorted .
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • damm73damm73 Frets: 361
    @McToot @lovestrat74 @mark123 Thanks for the well wishes chaps.

I'm relieved to say that I was able to get in touch with Jon finally and the guitar is now on it's way to me again after having being erroneously returned to sender by DPD. It's been a comedy of errors but hopefully now resolved. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Glad to hear it @damm73 ;:+1:
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2046
    Phew - that's a big relief @damm73 ;

I'm glad that Jon finally came through for you. @DrBob ; - thanks for your assistance too. 

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

• mark123mark123 Frets: 1352
    Happy days @damm73 ;