SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Seagull S12+ Cedar 12 String £75. SOLD

SonoftheWearSonoftheWear Frets: 8
edited September 2022 in Acoustics £

Seagull S12+ Cedar.  I bought this to have a go at 12-string:   It is NOT in pristine condition – lots of little scrapes and knocks (and some small chips out of the fretboard top edge between frets 5 and 7) - which I have tried to capture in the photos. 

Underneath all of the imperfections I think it is a nice guitar: it has a solid cedar top and cherry back and sides, frets are fine and it plays well – and would be perfect for someone who wants to dip their toe in to 12-string playing without spending a lot of money (which is why I bought it).

There is no case with it - and if anyone wants more photos I am happy to oblige.

A medical issue means that I have to give up playing – disappointing for me but probably a relief for those who have had to listen to me play.  I have a Strat and this acoustic which are all now up for sale. I am not interested in any trades. I am based in Sunderland and am quite happy to drive for a meet up if you want to check it over in person.  Happy to provide more photos if required.

£75 and (obviously) I am not interested in any trades.  

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments