SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Duesenberg Starplayer Special Gold (Ltd Run) 2004

Hi all - seeing if there's any interest here before putting it on Reverb 

Selling my 2004 Duesenberg Starplayer Special Gold Top - Duesenberg said that the Gold was a Christmas Special ltd run in 2004, they made just 60 in this finish.

It's in great condition, almost immaculate for an 18 yr old guitar (I wouldn't have guessed it was this old had Duesenberg not confirmed it) - when I got it the electronics had been wired differently, but I've had it put back to factory spec.

Comes with a (non-Doozy) hard case.  Collection preferred, in Camden / N London - looking for £850

(I've just signed up to the Patreon but haven't yet figured out how to add photos, will get them up later / tomorrow, or else PM me if you'd like to see before that!)

Cheers
Len
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    edited August 2022
    Hey Len, I'm a patreon member too but honestly I still just chuck the pics on Imgur and post the links. 

If you struggle there's a thread stickied at the top of the classifieds. And worst comes to worst if you pop a link in here people can click on it/some kind soul may embed it in the comments while you get to grips with doing it yourself. 
  • glt56glt56 Frets: 209
    pm'd