SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Patrick Eggle OZ and Schecter

What's Hot
First up, the Eggle I only bought a few weeks ago from here. I get on with it really well as I do my '96 Drop Tops. The thing is, with it being 2x hum it's too similar to two of my '96's which are also Mojo equipped double hums. Regretfully, that means I'm putting it up for sale. Same price as I paid for it, 2350, which is a bargain if you were looking at a new one. 

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/230695/sold-patrick-james-eggle-oz-t-droptop-tele#latest

There's the previous advert Matt put up, hope he doesn't mind linking to that. Plenty of pics and details there.

The other is a Schecter 7 string, it's the last one for sale from my mega post which was this one:

https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/207520/siggi-braun-custom-tele-vik-duality-schecter-hellraiser/p1

Everything else on that post is now sold. Just to re-iterate, it's brand new and only taken out of the packaging once to photograph. I checked it out and the neck is really nice, good solid 7 string metal machine. Make me an offer close to the value in that ad and it's yours.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• RevMattRevMatt Frets: 864
    That Oz is an incredible guitar which I owned for over 2 years and when it came to selling, it was a real struggle. Possibly the best neck I've ever played and the only reason I sold it was essentially the same reason as Wizbit - I have an HH 96 and wanted something with single coils so plumped for SSH 96 as the geometry of the strat style 96 suits me slightly better than the Tele style.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    Absolutely lovely this guitar. 
  • wizbit81wizbit81 Frets: 476
    edited September 2022
    As you both say, it's an incredible guitar which will make someone very happy indeed.
  • Bump, stunning guitar, Patrick Eggle mega flame neck and their best (imo) profile. 
  • Up.
  • Bump, buy one of these please. Happy to post to wherever, I have the relevant material, boxes etc. The Oz is incredible and the Schecter is a good 7 for the price. 
    Back from holiday bump. 
    bump.
    Bump for a gorgeous Eggle that plays superbly, and for a journeyman tier Schecter that punches above its weight.
    Humpty Bumpty fireworks night boost.
    TTT
    Bumpty Xmas Dumpty.
    Xmas day bumpus!!