SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Collings i30 or Eastside Jazz

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Just FYI - there were a couple of new secondhand listings on Coda.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    Just FYI - there were a couple of new secondhand listings on Coda.
    Thanks - there was a lovely I-30 but was faded cherry which isn't my thing.  I think it sold pretty quick too - was only listed Sat.
  • Yep I snagged the Cherry one from coda to match my I35.

There is a Tobacco Sunburst one on Reverb from a guy called Marks Gear Locker.  Reverb links get taken down here but sure you can find it.  I chatted with him - he's a nice chap and seemed very honest about it.  Ask him for photos of the marks on it and decide if its for you - he was prepared to price them in so ignore the headline price.
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • joeWjoeW Frets: 539
    mavthelab said:
    Yep I snagged the Cherry one from coda to match my I35.

There is a Tobacco Sunburst one on Reverb from a guy called Marks Gear Locker.  Reverb links get taken down here but sure you can find it.  I chatted with him - he's a nice chap and seemed very honest about it.  Ask him for photos of the marks on it and decide if its for you - he was prepared to price them in so ignore the headline price.
    Congrats on the I-30 - it looks to be in great condition.  I have considered the tobacco one but am put off by the finish issue. 

• Thanks - yeah I randomly got chatting with the previous owner on reverb on another potential deal and only realisded it was his after he had traded it at Coda for some new stuff.  small world.  It still has the scratch plate sticker on!!  If only we had worked it out before hand.

Anyway, good luck with your search, if I see one I'll flag it to you.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom