SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS- Tom Anderson Cobra T - £2500

firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 365
edited April 27 in Guitars £
As you can see this is a striking guitar with an unusual pickup configuration of a TV Jones in the bridge and SD ‘59 in the neck. No coil splits just a 3-way but the sounds are brilliant. 

The TV Jones is a bitey H/B for a beefy Tele vibe while the ‘59 gets you into Les Paul territory for your ‘Still got the blues’ spot. Minor neck repair by the Taylor Guitars workshop (I was reliably informed by the former owner). You would never know now as it’s totally invisible save for a hairline mark on the front of the headstock above the nut. A few minor marks the worst of which is a ding shown on the bottom of the back of the body, painted in.

Comes with a good quality gig bag.

09-02-03N for full details on the TA website.

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 93
    That’s classy as hell. I’ve been lusting after a TA for some time. Sadly I don’t have the cash currently, but if I manage to bag one eventually then I hope it’s half as pretty as that! GLWTS. 
  • allenallen Frets: 712
    Dan_1 said:
    That’s classy as hell. I’ve been lusting after a TA for some time. Sadly I don’t have the cash currently, but if I manage to bag one eventually then I hope it’s half as pretty as that! GLWTS. 
    There’s a cheap one in soundaffects i seem to remember. 
  • Bump, cheaper with a gig bag instead of the case…
  • Bump
  • Unless I'm doing something wrong, a serial number search on that comes up with a different guitar? (Hollow Drop Top with trem?).
    “To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • Unless I'm doing something wrong, a serial number search on that comes up with a different guitar? (Hollow Drop Top with trem?).

• Dan82Dare said:
    Unless I'm doing something wrong, a serial number search on that comes up with a different guitar? (Hollow Drop Top with trem?).

Dan82Dare said:
    Unless I'm doing something wrong, a serial number search on that comes up with a different guitar? (Hollow Drop Top with trem?).

Sorry don’t know what was happening there. I checked it 3 times last week and I was seeing a different guitar (although with some conspicuous similarities like tiger eye burst and matching headstock). I’m getting the right guitar now. Weird.

“To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
  • firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 365
    Yes, I see what I’ve done. Number corrected now…
  • firepaulmusicfirepaulmusic Frets: 365
    Bump