SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Gibson Les Paul Traditional T 2017 - £1350

What's Hot
saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Hi All,

Reluctantly for sale is my 2017 Gibson Les Paul Traditional T in Antique Burst.  This is only for sale as a mates R8 has become available so I am selling this to raise money towards it.  Looking for £1350 thanks.  Price reduced.  Now sold thanks 

The colour is stunning but a hard colour to photograph without it looking a little different each time. The first photo is the closest to its true appearance.

The guitar is in excellent condition and going over it top to bottom the only very slight mark I can see anywhere on it is a tiny ding near the selector switch.  A photo of it can be seen in the 3rd album link of photos.  It’s barely noticeable even unless you get the light right and it hasn’t broke the finish etc.  just being completely open and honest.  The frets are also in great condition.

A great guitar and these year Traditional’s have a bit of a following, the guitar is very resonant and sounds great, a nice and chunky 50s neck profile (reminds me of an R8), non weight relieved body, Burstbucker pickups, AA flame top, lightweight tailpiece, nylon nut.  The guitar weighs approx 8.995 lbs which is 4.08kg.

Comes complete with its brown Gibson hardcase and all case candy including it’s pickguard which has never been fitted as the top is too nice on this.

Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne but prepared to ship if buyer covers cost and insurance.

Any questions please ask.  Here are some photos thanks.

https://imgur.com/a/WofrxWt

https://imgur.com/a/yKNz8eZ

https://imgur.com/a/TgR1HVQ
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• saxosimsaxosim Frets: 69
    edited September 2022
    Links to photos added above as had issues adding them directly to the post, thanks  

• 0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks 
  • Reduced to £1600 as unsure what’s a fair price, thanks 
  • Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• saxosim said:
    Reduced to £1600 as unsure what’s a fair price, thanks 
    It's hard to price anything these days. Used prices on ebay show some bargains, but yours looks a bit special 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

• saxosim said:
    It's hard to price anything these days. Used prices on ebay show some bargains, but yours looks a bit special 
    Thanks for sorting the photos for me, yes I agree the prices are all over the place.  The top on this and colour are unusual so hoping it gains some interest.  Thanks again for your help with the photos 
  • saxosim said:
    saxosim said:
    Thanks for sorting the photos for me, yes I agree the prices are all over the place.  The top on this and colour are unusual so hoping it gains some interest.  Thanks again for your help with the photos 
    It's a stunning guitar. If I could sell my PRS S2 Custom 24. I would make you an offer

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

• saxosim said:
    saxosim said:
    It's a stunning guitar. If I could sell my PRS S2 Custom 24. I would make you an offer
    Thanks I appreciate it, no panic to sell it as still saving the rest for the R8 so if you do manage to sell yours give me shout, thanks 
  • Price reduced thanks now £1550 Ono 
  • saxosim said:
    Price reduced thanks now £1550 Ono 
    These guitars are still really great value for money.......GLWTS
    edited September 2022
    Thanks, yes agree great guitars and especially for a solid body and ABR1 bridge too in the specs.  The flame top on this is stunning too at different angles.
  • bertiebertie Frets: 13585
    looks just like mine..........................  :) 
    just because you don't, doesn't mean you can't
     just because you do, doesn't mean you should.
  • bertie said:
    looks just like mine..........................  :) 
     :) 
  • Now £1500 thanks 
  • Still no bites on this, please can anyone advise any thoughts?  Is my price too high, is it the unusual colour?  I am really quite puzzled.  Happy to talk to any potential buyer and come to an agreed price.  Thanks 
  • tony99tony99 Frets: 7357
    saxosim said:
    Still no bites on this, please can anyone advise any thoughts?  Is my price too high, is it the unusual colour?  I am really quite puzzled.  Happy to talk to any potential buyer and come to an agreed price.  Thanks 
    You got it for sale anywhere else? I'd suggest it's reasonably priced (for current climate) but maybe most on here might already have their trad / standard gibbos sorted. I dunno. looks like a great guitar.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    edited September 2022
    tony99 said:
    saxosim said:
    Still no bites on this, please can anyone advise any thoughts?  Is my price too high, is it the unusual colour?  I am really quite puzzled.  Happy to talk to any potential buyer and come to an agreed price.  Thanks 
    You got it for sale anywhere else? I'd suggest it's reasonably priced (for current climate) but maybe most on here might already have their trad / standard gibbos sorted. I dunno. looks like a great guitar.
    Thanks yes its a great guitar and it’s listed on a Les paul forum and also some Facebook guitars sales groups plus eBay at a slightly higher price to cover their 12.8% fees.

I wont be getting the R8 until next year around March/ April time so no desperate rush to sell it I just thought it may have had a few bites.  Thanks for advising you think the price is reasonable too, I appreciate the input  :)