SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Gibson Les Paul Traditional T 2017 - £1350

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• tony99tony99 Frets: 7357
    saxosim said:
    tony99 said:
    saxosim said:
    Still no bites on this, please can anyone advise any thoughts?  Is my price too high, is it the unusual colour?  I am really quite puzzled.  Happy to talk to any potential buyer and come to an agreed price.  Thanks 
    You got it for sale anywhere else? I'd suggest it's reasonably priced (for current climate) but maybe most on here might already have their trad / standard gibbos sorted. I dunno. looks like a great guitar.
    Thanks yes its a great guitar and it’s listed on a Les paul forum and also some Facebook guitars sales groups plus eBay at a slightly higher price to cover their 12.8% fees.

I wont be getting the R8 until next year around March/ April time so no desperate rush to sell it I just thought it may have had a few bites.  Thanks for advising you think the price is reasonable too, I appreciate the input  :)  
    could always check ebay sold listings for what the trads are going for. yours is an unusual colour, not rare but not that common, maybe more sought after, maybe not. I had a trad for a bit and it was great.
    Bollocks you don't know Bono !!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks @tony99 ;yes had a look and pricing seems all over the place depending on colour etc.

If someone was interested and comes along with a reasonable offer that we are both happy with I wouldn’t be against it.
  • Bump, still available now £1450 thanks
  • Bump and guitar weight info added following a few questions thanks.  The guitar weighs approx 8.995 lbs which is 4.08kg.
  • Reduced to £1350 as could do with getting this sold, thanks 
  • saxosim said:
    Still no bites on this, please can anyone advise any thoughts?  Is my price too high, is it the unusual colour?  I am really quite puzzled.  Happy to talk to any potential buyer and come to an agreed price.  Thanks 
    It's a nice looking guitar and I think the asking price is ok (though I'm not an expert on Les Paul prices) but I think you may have to be more patient to find a buyer. Unless the product is flavour of the month, desirable limited edition or an absolute bargain, it can take quite a while to sell a guitar via this forum. Your guitar is also in that in-between price range that is too expensive for many to make a casual purchase and too inexpensive to interest the guys who only look at the custom shop level stuff.
  • Thanks appreciate the feedback, the price now is the final drop so I will sit tight now until a buyer comes along.  Thanks 
  • Some more detail photos added by request thanks

https://imgur.com/a/TgR1HVQ
  • NCoNCo Frets: 169
    saxosim said:
    Some more detail photos added by request thanks

The guitar looks a lot better in these images IMO, lovely grain.
  • NCo said:
    saxosim said:
    Some more detail photos added by request thanks

The guitar looks a lot better in these images IMO, lovely grain.

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Thanks both, hoping it’s sold, got a local guy on his way around now to see it
  • Now sold thanks 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom