SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Heritage H-170 custom (one off). Check this one out... its pretty special.

PaulButtPaulButt Frets: 49
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
SOLD - 1999 Heritage H-170 Custom. I'm going to say that I reckon this guitar was made for an employee. The specs are nuts -
* Eagle headstock inlay
* Abalone / MoP inlays in the neck
* Ebony fretboard
* Abalone Rose inlay in pickguard.
* Bound body all the way around including the headstock.
* Finally... this guitar has been signed by all four of the ex-Gibson employee / founders of The Heritage company! The research that I've done, online, has led me to conclude that these guys will have worked on this guitar. It's likely that Marv' Lamb carved the neck like he carved the necks on 50s and 60s Les Paul's.

Mahogany body and neck with carved maple cap. Original 'The Heritage' hardcase. The guitar is in gorgeous condition and it plays and sounds wonderful. With the signatures this guitar is a piece of history

I'm happy to keep this guitar... but I also have an itch for a 335 and a CS strat. Will consider a swap for either. 
0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments