SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Fender Masterbuilt Strat or Tele, PRS DGT

What's Hot
hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
edited September 2022 in Guitars £
Anyone got one they want to sell? Thanks!! 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chris78chris78 Frets: 9941
    Peach have a couple of Dale Wilsons that tend to not be around for long
    A 54 tele and 69 Strat both in blonde
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • chris78 said:
    Peach have a couple of Dale Wilsons that tend to not be around for long
    A 54 tele and 69 Strat both in blonde
    For 10k lol
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2321
    £11k nearly - for a non-vintage tele
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
    I wasn’t planning on pushing the boat out THAT far  =)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Fishboy7 said:
    It’s gone so someone liked it
    chris78 said:
    Fishboy7 said:
    It’s gone so someone liked it
    Can’t say I’m surprised, it’s a stunning Tele. If I was going to spend that kind of money though I’d be buying vintage I think.
  • Fishboy7Fishboy7 Frets: 2321
    Both still there by the looks of it,  and both stunning of course.  But £11k ?  That's going to be a hard sell surely 

https://www.peachguitars.com/search.php?Go=&q=dale

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    Odd, the 54 had gone last night and now back up. Maybe someone changed their mind? 

Agree with Ben- I’d go vintage at that price, especially on the 69 which is as expensive as a vintage
    Bump
  • adriangonciarzadriangonciarz Frets: 58
    edited September 2022
    Let me tell you something about master builds, just my personal opinion to consider. 
    Masterbuilt can be great creations for sure, but most likely it will be a love-hate relationship with each piece. Each MB Fender has a specific taste to it, that's the idea. When someone orders it, they give the luthier art freedom and the builder gives the guitar a very defined character. I tried multiple and owned one masterbuilt guitar (this one) and I wouldn't pick it over a good Custom Shop strat (Postmodern for example or even the 1959 strat made for NAMM) or a Melancon strat. And for sure not over my Tyler D  It was a great build and I got it quite cheap, but it was very bright, and to be honest nothing more than current years of CS models.
    On the other hand, Jason Smith telecaster I had in my hands was mindblowing.
    I am saying that not to push you away from the idea of getting an MB, but you should really be in love with a particular guitar trying to spend this amount of money in my opinion.
    Check out my Feedback Thread
  • It’s all about opinion, I guess…

I disagree with @adriangonciarz. Ive owned and played many Masterbuilt, and all bar one have been suprior to the CS. i currently own a Masterbuilt Jason Smith ‘63 Strat, and ive genuinely never played a better Strat (yet !].

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • It’s all about opinion, I guess…

I disagree with @adriangonciarz. Ive owned and played many Masterbuilt, and all bar one have been suprior to the CS. i currently own a Masterbuilt Jason Smith ‘63 Strat, and ive genuinely never played a better Strat (yet !].

As i said - my personal opinion. If you can try the guitar, you fall in love and you think $$$ is fair - go for it. 
    It’s just hard for me to justify 6-10k pricepoint of Materbuilt guitars, being aware of quality of current production Custom Shops and other boutique brands. 
    Check out my Feedback Thread
    edited September 2022
    Masterbuilt Fenders are expensive guitars. Luckily I tend to think things through and form an opinion of my own before spending silly amounts of money. I’m good at protecting myself like that.  ;)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
    Bump