SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Schecter Corsair (335) - *sold*

UnclePsychosisUnclePsychosis Frets: 13209
edited January 2023 in Guitars £
***SOLD***

I bought this guitar years ago (2005 - time flies!) and its very nice indeed but these days I find myself wanting guitars that are physically a bit smaller. 

The pickups are non-original: its a Bareknuckle Stormy Monday (neck) and a Monty's Retro Wind Humbucker (bridge). 

I was never one for specs so I'll try and so some googling and work out what the spec was when they brought these in. I seem to remember that other than the finish it was an identical spec to the original Porl Thomson (The Cure) signature. It has a lovely gloss black finish and cream binding. In VGC: I've never gigged it (in the band I play bass) and I look after my stuff.  

Price wise, current Corsairs are circa £1200 ( !!! ). I'm asking £550 which I think is more than fair given that it has £200 of humbuckers in it. I can throw in a Mono gig bag for an extra £50 too. 

All that said, I would much rather trade for something else smaller and ideally with single coils. No fixed ideas, but something "like" a strat, telecaster, SG with P90s, danelectro, reverend, ... WHY? 

Edit: would also consider trades for a small bodied acoustic guitar. 

Collection only from Burntisland, Fife or meet at Haymarket in Edinburgh. 

Will add more pics over the weekend when the light is better. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments