Toto Concert Switzerland (2015) on tonight 17/09

What's Hot
KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3357
edited September 2022 in Music
Sat 17 Sept
Sky Arts 20.50pm

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Good tip, thanks. That Little Wing rendition was a bit good.
  • 545454545454 Frets: 184
    Just turned it on and though "I'll bet @Kebabkid is watching"... Some face melting solos going on!!
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3357
    edited September 2022
    I hadn't seen this concert before but having seen Toto live on several occasions from the 80s up until a few years' ago and after this gig, I didn't think it was a great performance because of the vocals.

Funily enough, even though I'm a big Lukather fan, I actually spent more time watching the superb drummer, Shannon Forrest
  • SchmoSchmo Frets: 172
    edited September 2022
    It’s been available for years on YouTube since days after the original Euro broadcast, in HD !

IIRC this was a one off gig, in between tour legs, with Jorgen Carlson in place of Hungate and prior to Sklar finishing the remaining dates.

All proshot Toto is welcome !

Here's a superb audience-shot & current show, if you've not seen this before...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3357
    edited September 2022
    Schmo said:
    It’s been available for years on YouTube since days after the original Euro broadcast, in HD !

IIRC this was a one off gig, in between tour legs, with Jorgen Carlson in place of Hungate and prior to Sklar finishing the remaining dates.

All proshot Toto is welcome !

Here's a superb audience-shot & current show, if you've not seen this before...

Thanks for this @Schmo and so much better and they sound superb and re-energised. Great musicians and new line-up and I saw this lot on a live stream.
    @Welshboyo ;;;