SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB Brian May BMG special

Hi there, gassing for a BMG red special or similar.

If you have one gathering dust, let me know.

Thanks!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Not sure which model your after but there’s a red special on GuitarGuitars preowned section.
  • HysterHyster Frets: 208
    WBT2079 said:
    Not sure which model your after but there’s a red special on GuitarGuitars preowned section.
    Thanks for that, I'll have a look.
  • RebarRebar Frets: 138
    Check out the Red Special Forum on Facebook as there's always someone selling an RS on there. If not, put up a 'WTB' post there and you should find something good. Current price for a good example should be around £600.
    Thanks for the link Matt, much appreciated Sir. Thanks very much for the info Rebar, I'll look into the red special forum.

• I have a friend at work who has just inherited a number of guitars including a Burns Brian May Red Special. I don't know much about it but can find out for you if it's of interest?  None of the collection appear to have had much wear so it should be in pretty good shape.  He's based in Chatham or I could ask him to bring the guitar into work in central London if that helps? An offer around £450 should be of interest. 
    Sputnik said:
    I have a friend at work who has just inherited a number of guitars including a Burns Brian May Red Special. I don't know much about it but can find out for you if it's of interest?  None of the collection appear to have had much wear so it should be in pretty good shape.  He's based in Chatham or I could ask him to bring the guitar into work in central London if that helps? An offer around £450 should be of interest. 
    Hi there, thanks for that but I've bought one. That's a very fair price so I'm sure he will have no problem shifting it.