SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

TRADED: Custom Shop 63 Relic Strat Aged Vintage White Ancho Poblanos

What's Hot
ryanverbenaryanverbena Frets: 497
edited October 2022 in Guitars £
Comes with hand-wound Ancho Poblano pickups (which I believe can only be bought as part of a CS guitar), weighs in at 7.7lbs.

Has a very comfortable 9.5 to 12.0 compound radius, 60's C-shaped neck, and Sanko 6105's which, along with the compound radius, are a fantastic combination if you're into bending. 

I had the floating trem blocked as I never used it, this is obviously reversible. I also changed the white pickguard for an aged parchment which can be seen in the photo, matches the relic work better in my opinion. I still have the original, plus a bunch of others (mint green, parchment, etc) that are pictured - happy to swap these in should one wish for a particular colour. 

Also in the mix - I have a pickguard loaded with Bareknuckle Mothers Milk, and another loaded with CS Fat 50's that I could include should someone be interested. 

Just to be clear - I have everything to revert the strat to its original condition should someone wish. 

Located in North London N19 if anyone would like to try it out. 

Trades:
CS Strats
CS 52 Tele or Nocaster
CS Gibson SG
CS Gibson 335

Happy to put cash in for the right guitar coming my way

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments