SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 2012 Fender Select Stratocaster (SSS - Dark Cherry Burst)

For sale is my 2012 Fender Select Stratocaster in Dark Cherry Burst. According to the blurb: "With figured wood and premium features, the Select Strat is as close as you can get to Custom Shop at USA production prices". Full specs are here: http://guitarspecs.net/guitar/specs/187/fender-select-stratocaster_fender

It's a beautiful looking guitar and plays great, I just find myself reaching for my American Standard a bit more often. There are a few blemishes in the nitro finish, the most noticeable on the top side by the forearm contour. The top however is in pretty good shape with a few scratches only visible when looking for them under lighting. 

I'm looking for £1950, pickup preferred but can deliver if arranged by the buyer. If I don't get any takers, I'll probably replace the pick guard with something HSS (the body is cut for HSH under the pick guard), just to have something different to my current Strat, but thought I'd test the waters before getting into modding. 

Images here:
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom