SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Omega De Ville Trésor Master Co-Axial 432.53.40.21.02.004 18k White Gold

What's Hot
danishbacondanishbacon Frets: 2807
edited October 2022 in Misc £
Following a suggestion to advertise on here before I pursue selling to a dealer:

Ref: 432.53.40.21.02.004

Cal: 8511

A spectacular Omega, 40mm 18k white gold case and a beautiful silvery opaline clous de Paris dial. On a black leather strap with a white gold buckle. Anti-magnetic Master Co-Axial calibre 8511 manual winding movement, 60 hour power reserve and 15k gauss anti-magnetic resistance.

Comes as a complete set with an outer and inner Omega box, Pictograms and International warranty card dated 2016. 

Overall in very good condition 8/10, carefully worn with some evidence of wear on case including at the lugs where strap has been changed in the past.

The Sedna (rose) gold version is currently £12,680. The 18k White retailed for the same before it was discontinued and this price does not yet take into account the devaluation of the pound. Recent confirmed sale in USA at £7100 for the less expensive yellow gold version. Recent confirmed sale of Sedna with limited dial at about £10k.

I'd like to get £6750 for mine. I appreciate it's a big number but it's an heirloom watch and priced below market. Based in South Wales but happy to travel.

You can click the images to zoom in.

omegatfb-01 omegatfb-02 omegatfb-03 omegatfb-04 omegatfb-05 omegatfb-06 omegatfb-07 omegatfb-09
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• a nudge
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mattdavismattdavis Frets: 856
    Bloody hell. I would love this but can’t! Free bump is best I can do at the mo. Soz. 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Cheers Matt :)
  • Pm sent.
  • Thanks for the messages. I should note that although I am in South Wales, I regularly visit London and other parts of the country so hand delivery is not an issue. 

I am also happy to consider a nice guitar in part trade. 
  • Now sold, thanks to those who expressed interest.